Introduction to Jung
With psychotherapist Andrew Jamieson UKCP
Littledown Farm lies in an "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty", a wonderfully peaceful place on the edge of Bath just a few minutes from the city centre, with amazing views over green fields and rolling hills.
Andrew has studied the life and work of the great Swiss Psychologist Carl Gustav Jung for over 30 years. In this workshop he will introduce you to:
Jung's biography and to the following Jungian concepts:
- Personality types - our character styles and mode of being.
- The shadow - our dark neglected primal aspect.
- Archetypes and the collective unconscious - the historic and cultural myths and symbols that influence our psyche.
- The midlife transition - the midpoint of our lives between youth and age with its crisis and opportunities.
- The theory of individuation - the quest to realise our unique individual nature.
- Animus and anima - the male and female aspects in us all.
- Spirituality and the numinous - the sense of soul that lies at the centre of us.
Andrew will explain these concepts and after each topic there will be time for questions and discussion. There will also be some exercises which will help to explore these concepts at a personal level.
Arrival at 9.30 for 10.00 (tea and coffee)
Start: 10am on Saturday and Sunday
Lunch breaks at 1pm
Afternoon sessions: 2pm until 5pm
Cost: £180.00 for the two days
Maximum number of participants: 10
There will be tea/coffee breaks in the mornings and afternoons. We will provide the refreshments and a light lunch on both days.
About the host
To make your booking please send an email to the organiser:
Judith Schuepfer-Griffin reg. MBACP
Littledown Farm, Lansdown, Bath BA1 5TH
Mobile 07901 750 524
We're looking forward to hearing from you!