"If Only You Had Spoken..." - exploring what could be or have been if the truth was/had been spoken
- Using creative action methods
- Stepping into another’s shoes
- The world within and without
- The co-conscious and the co-unconscious – the co-creation of relationships
- Exploring spontaneity as a serious tool for acting in the world
Everybody Welcome! These workshops welcome people who wish to shed light on issues in a non-judgemental and explorative space whether the themes are of individual or relational and collective nature.
No previous experience necessary.
Fees: £50 per workshop, £120 for 3 sessions, £25 non-refundable booking fee, concessions possible.
Booking Essential. Easy access, free parking.
Details and Bookings: Doris Prügel-Bennett,