Growing in the dark: an integrative workshop
“The tiny seed knew that in order to grow, it needed to be dropped in dirt, covered with darkness, and struggle to reach the light.” - Sandra Kring.
Life begins underground, in the darkness of the unknown and not yet manifested. Within this journey, we will utilise the practices of yoga, authentic movement and creative imagination to support the aspects of ourselves, which are coming into being.
Aligning with the slow and energy saving qualities of the winter season, our practices will focus on sowing seeds of intention for the warmer seasons ahead, as well as developing the capacity to hold and nurture the sparks of inspiration we may begin to feel, deep within ourselves, through an adequate period of gestation.
What to expect:
- Learning a gentle set of practices to support you in being with yourself through ‘the unknown’.
- Developing internal listening skills, to glean wisdom from your body.
- Taking the time and space to dedicate attention to what/how you wish to grow in your life.
- Exploring ways of holding and nurturing your set intentions through to manifestation.
- Grounding your discoveries through drawing, writing and/or sharing with others.
About the host
Nicole works with individuals and groups as a yoga instructor, movement facilitator and transpersonal integrative psychotherapist; supporting the development of feeling centred, grounded and at home in oneself, whilst strengthening self-expression and the awareness of ones inner resources.