Grow my practice - how to set up, grow and develop your private practice
How to set up, brand, market and grow an ethical private practice (updated for 2017-18).
Central Birmingham September 1st, or October 13th 2017.
Central London September 15th or October 27th 2017.
- Ethical and legal considerations of setting up a private practice.
- The 10 mistakes people make when setting up a private practice and how to avoid them.
- Developing your product and services.
- Marketing your practice so that you get a constant flow of new clients.
- Key frequently asked questions, tips, ‘how-tos’ and answers.
- Learning outcomes.
- Learn from the successes and challenges of other people who have set up their own practices.
- Develop your own services and marketing action plan.
- More confidently determine if private practice is right for you.
- Get more clients for your private practice.
Who should attend?
Anybody considering setting up a private practice either now or in the future.
Those in private practice wanting to develop effective services and a marketing plan.
Established practitioners looking for new ideas on how to get more clients.
About the host
Martin Hogg MBACP