Grow My Practice for Counsellors/Psychotherapists
SPECIAL SPRING PROGRAMME
Birmingham July 4th 2014 9.30-4.30
If you are a Counsellor, Coach or Psychotherapist this one day small group training will help you develop a private practice. The day is full of practical ideas I, and over 325 others have used to grow their practice.
This course is limited to just 14 participants so we can get into the real detail of designing and building a busy practice.
Over the course of a day you will discover
- How the current economic climate presents a real opportunity for those who can provide specific services
- How to avoid the mistakes that solo practicioners make
- What to do and not to do with leaflets, business cards and posters
- How to develop an online presence that will bring you clients
- The traps to avoid with your advertising
- The directories to advertise in and those to avoid
- How to develop your practice to fit with your lifestyle and passions in an authentic way
The course starts at 9.30 (arrival from 9am) and ends at 4.30pm. It includes a lunch (including veggie and vegan options) and all the days' refreshments.
Also included is a big resources pack and CD packed full of ideas and examples.
CENTRAL LOCATIONS- call for details
Click the link below to use our Secure Online Payments service or call the office on 0121 314 7075 with any questions or to pay over the telephone.
You can also reserve a place by telephone and then send us a cheque to
Citizen Coaching, 128-129 Zellig, The Custard Factory, Birmingham B9 4AA