Food for mood
Food for mood is a workshop aimed at raising awareness of how different foods can impact on your mood.
The rush of life and its stresses can lead to unhealthy choices and quick fixes which can lead to lower moods, poor concentration and motivation. This is an opportunity to discover that mental health can be protected by health eating.
If you or your children are sick of feeling sluggish, foggy or lethargic then this workshop then this workshop will help you.
This two-hour workshop will cover:
- Regular healthy eating and food groups.
- Under eating/over eating and behaviours.
- Alcohol and sugar intake.
- Food and sleep.
- Meal planning for mental health.
- Recommendations for your diet.
All topics will make reference to both children and adults. A list of resources and reading materials will also be made available. Snacks and drinks will be provided at the workshop. For an extra £5.00 you can receive an analysis of your nutritional deficiencies.
This event is run on the second Tuesday afternoon and the last Saturday of every month. Express your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07513759741 for more information.
- 11th October Tuesday 14:30 - 16:30
- 22nd October Saturday 15:00 - 17:00
- 8th November Tuesday 14:30 - 16:30
- 26th November Saturday 15:00 - 17:00
- 6th December Tuesday 14:30 - 16:30
- 17th December Saturday 15:00 - 17:00
2017 dates will be released soon!
About the host
Nicole runs her own well-being business which offers professional counselling services and expert nutritional advice. She has worked in the public sector exploring health and illness in society and learned about social influence on human health. Her range of therapeutic services are offered in, and around Bournemouth and the rest of Dorset.