First steps to successful private practice
138 Low Lane
First steps to successful private practice - one day workshop.
Setting up your own private counselling practice is a big step. This one day workshop looks at the realities of private practice (the good and potential pitfalls) and the areas that you need to consider when starting out. Specific areas covered in the workshop are:
- assessments - which tools are good to use for assessments and when
- contracts and agreements from both the business and therapeutic angles
- suicide policy and safety plan - how to manage risk as a lone practitioner
- insurance - what insurance you need
- lone working and safety - how to manage working on your own safely
- evidence of client progress - what notes you should keep
- advertising - the most cost effective way of advertising your services, how important is advertising
- networking - how to keep in touch with other therapists for referrals and professional contact
- referrals - how to manage referrals from other professionals or agencies
The workshop costs £75 for the day. If you would like more information, please call us on 0113 2583399 or email email@example.com.
You can book by going direct to the booking page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/first-steps-to-successful-private-practice-tickets-17778359552