Finding yourself; exploring meaning, purpose and peace
Finding the true you - a journey to explore meaning, purpose and peace: a brand new one-day transformational workshop.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if:
- You could live your life in a way that put you at its centre without feeling guilty?
- You knew for sure what you were put on earth to do?
- You knew what or who you could be given half the chance?
This one day workshop will be an opportunity for you to reassess your life in a fun yet challenging way.
Learn how to:
- Identify what's been holding you back from reaching your potential.
- Face your gremlins and question your inner critic.
- Design a more positive future for yourself.
- Develop and commit yourself to a future in a concrete and sustainable way.
By the end of the workshop, you will have begun to find a sense of meaning, purpose and inner peace in your life. You will come away feeling motivated to start living your life differently; one in which you can begin to shine your light on the earth and become who you were meant to be all along.
The workshop will be held at the beautiful Florence House, situated on five acres of land and a stone's throw away from the beach at Seaford which forms part of the beautiful South Downs:
You will be nourished throughout the day with refreshments and a healthy lunch made from home-grown organic produce from the venue itself. Come and join me and a small group of women and commit to you for the day in a supportive and relaxed space.
For more information, you can either message me on Facebook or email me at:
email@example.com or visit me on Facebook: Su Orosa
I look forward to hearing from you!
About the host
Su is a senior practitioner in coaching, counsellor, EFT practitioner, Reiki master, workshop leader, tutor.
She helps people to find meaning and purpose in life, believing that everyone has the capacity and potential to grow and flourish given the right support.
She does this through her well-being programmes and personal growth workshops.