Eating disorders workshop one: Towards a greater understanding, with Kel O'Neill
This workshop provides a comprehensive introduction to the complex group of mental health problems referred to as eating disorders.
Kel O'Neill is an experienced practitioner who is passionate about developing awareness and understanding of eating disorders and their treatment.
In this workshop, she utilises the most up-to-date information on criteria for diagnosis, signs and symptoms to provide a solid foundation for understanding these disorders. She builds on this with insights into the client's perspective, including the lived experience of an eating disorder and the pathway to recovery. She draws on service users' input alongside her own 12 years of experience working in this field.
Whether you have no, some or a good amount of prior knowledge on the subject, you will take away something helpful from this workshop.
- Suitable for counsellors and psychotherapists of all modalities; also open to other therapists and professionals who would like to understand more about eating disorders.
- Workshop is limited to 22 attendees to keep it interactive and inclusive.
- Six hour CPD certificate included.
- Free parking and easy access to venue via public transport.
- Refreshments available in both the morning and afternoon.
- Lunch not provided (please bring a packed lunch, or there are shops nearby).
"I found the session very informative, on an academic and emotional level." Counsellor
"The session was brilliant." Support Worker
"Excellent presentation and well balanced." Teacher
For more information and to book, please go to: www.parkcounsellingcpd.co.uk
There is a follow-on workshop two also available - see separate listing.
About the host
Ann Biddle at Park Counselling CPD.
Ann is a BACP registered and accredited counsellor and psychotherapist in private practice in Nottingham. At Park Counselling CPD, she organises high quality, affordable CPD workshops for counsellors and psychotherapists in the Midlands.
For more information and to book, go to: www.parkcounsellingcpd.co.uk