Diploma in supervision - modular
Diploma in Supervision
"Keeping supervision alive"
A flexible supervisor training programme aimed at qualified and experienced supervisors who wish to further develop and enhance their reflective, competent practice.
The training will consist of attendance at a choice of workshops and one to one Consultative Training Supervision sessions (“supervision of supervision”). This format is designed to allow supervisors to fit the training around their current commitments and also to tailor the training to their own individual CPD needs. These two components of the training will equal 20 hours CPD, which can be completed within a time frame to suit individuals; usually between 6 and 12 months.
Those completing these 20 hours, along with successful submission of the formal assessments and the required number of supervision practice hours will be awarded the PCW Diploma in Supervision.
Starting date November 2017
- Series of half day workshops (2½ hours) on relevant supervision themes (workshop schedule) - 15 Hours
- Consultative Training Supervision sessions (including Viva) - 5 Hours (dates individually arranged – from January 2018)
Paid in full at time of booking - £500
Instalment rate - £550 (£100 at time of booking, followed by £450 at agreed dates)
- 6 workshops from schedule (additional workshops may be booked for £35 each)
- 5 consultancy supervision sessions (1 of which will be a Viva)
- Marking of formally assessed elements.