Creative techniques: Use of art
‘The Healthiest Form of Projection is Art.’ (Fritz Perlz)
The use of art can offer you a fresh and profound insight into your client issues.
At this creative experiential workshop, you will:
- Be introduced to several art therapy activities
- Have copious practical examples shared to illustrate use
- Be given clear practical guidance in the therapeutic use of art
- Gain personal insight through participating in art work
- Have an opportunity to practice application of learning through groupwork.
The overall focus will be on considerations for application to client practice.
Facilitators: Valerie Adams & Laura Patterson
About the host
Valerie Adams, was a counselling tutor for 12 years at NRC, Ballymena on the FD Sc in Counselling and CPCAB levels 2 to 6.
She also lectured at Queen's University, Belfast.
This wealth of experience enables her to identify and meet counsellor training needs.
Her passion for sharing her knowledge is matched by her co-tutor, Laura Patterson.