Create a thriving private practice
Are you a therapist, counsellor or life coach and struggling with your journey in seeking to build a thriving private practice?
This one-day CPD event may well be for you. It is for practitioners who want to kick-start or develop their private practice and learn the secrets of success not taught on training courses.
The workshop will equip attendees with the knowledge to boost their private practice. Specifically, the event will cover the following:
- Building a successful online marketing strategy (website, social media and SEO).
- Fees and self-worth.
- How to write web optimised content and articles.
- Building a successful business strategy.
- Developing professional networks that result in referrals.
- Practical advice on finance, ethics and administration.
You have invested in your professional training, now is the time to invest in building a successful business in the digital age.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Conquer your blocks around digital marketing, and attract more clients.
- Discover a soulful way to market yourself. One that enriches your clinical work, and is not just another thing on your never ending to do list.
- Master the basics of web design so you can start creating or improving your own website.
- Learn who your ideal client is, and how to attract them.
- Create an action plan to get your business off the ground.
- Get clarity on your earning potential, and get concrete about how you’re going to achieve it.
- Grasp how to have working agreements that minimise the financial risks involved in private practice.
- Feel more confident in your value as a professional, and in charging more.
See here for more information on what you will get from the day.
The workshop will be experiential and will allow participants to explore personal self-limiting beliefs. We will provide you with the foundations that will enable your business to thrive as well as the option of ongoing one-to-one support.
Places are limited. Book before the end of June for an early bird discount.
* CPD attendance certificates will be awarded.
If interested please call Noel Bell on 07852 407140 or Louise Gulley on 07419 120519
We understand that at the beginning of your counselling career you don’t want to be splashing lots of cash. You’ve just spent a lot on training fees, personal therapy and supervision. So, we’ve taken the care to create a course that is jam packed with only the most vital information. We want it to be an investment that pays you back, and more.
About the host
Noel Bell is a UKCP accredited psychotherapist and works in private practice in London who speaks widely on issues surrounding addiction in the media as well as delivering training events. Louise Gulley is a change enabler, group facilitator and BACP registered counsellor in London & Kent and built a thriving practice within 6 months of graduating.