Coping with Stress & Building up Resilience
I offer this workshop to occupational health providers, companies or training institutes and it can be tailored to the need of the customer.
The workshop includes the following themes:
1. Action-oriented approaches
- How to avoid Burn-Out (Stress vulnerability model)
- Building up a support network
- Work-Life Balance
- Avoid or alter the stressor (active problem solving)
- Rest/Relaxation (45 min. practical introduction to progressive muscle relaxation and imaginative techniques)
- Sleep hygiene (How to reduce sleeping problems and to wake up recovered?)
- Manage stress through exercise and the effect it has on our body.
2. Emotionally-oriented approaches:
- Influencing the way we feel through changing the way we think (Mind over Mood)
- CBT focused approach: Though awareness - what are the thinking patterns that create internal stressors and how to change them?
3. Behavioural approach: Changing the way we react to stress and how we express our feelings about it. (Improve emotional expressiveness and self-assertiveness)
4. Acceptance-oriented approaches: Surviving the stress you cant avoid
Please contact me for details.