Chakra system therapy - 'an introduction to the chakra system as a therapeutic tool'
This workshop is one of three exploring the chakra system and how it can be incorporated into the therapeutic relationship. The workshop offers a combination of light theory and experiential practice to encourage learning on a number of sensory levels. This workshop will encourage you to engage your intuition and stimulate your innate ability to heal self and others through a deeper understanding of your internal world, and the dialogue between body, mind and spirit.
If you are interested in energy work and have a creative learning this workshop is for you.
This workshop has the following aims:
- To introduce you to meditation on the chakra system.
- Opening and closing mindfulness exercise.
- To familiarise you with the seven main chakras.
- Chakra origins.
- Symbolic associations.
- Location in the body and links to other chakras.
- To help you recognise possible signs of imbalance.
- Physical, emotional and psychological.
- Relationship difficulties.
- Life path issues i.e. career, hobbies and interests, lifestyle.
- To introduce you to working creatively with the system.
- Animal symbolism.
- Introduction to sand tray.
The course details:
Audience: Counsellors; trained and in training, healers, mental health workers, coaches, mentors.
Group number: Minimum 8 maximum 12
Course duration: 9:30am registration and coffee 10am start - end 5pm
To book or for more information contact our programme coordinator:
Freephone: 0800 612 4426
About the host
Maria Day. P.G Dip Couns. (Adults) P.G. Dip Couns. (Children) P.G. Dip Exec. Coach. Cert. Body Code, TFT pract. MBACP/UKCP