Art as therapy: Creativity in counselling
For counsellors and therapists.
Would you like to increase your confidence using artwork in your counselling practice?
- This one-day experiential course reminds us how stress-relieving it can be to get lost in a doodle, alongside how much clients benefit from welcoming creativity into the therapeutic space.
- Courses can be tailored according to client-bases, whether these are young people, individuals, couples, families or group.It’s not necessary to have artistic skills to attend this course!
- This is an experiential CPD day (with no Powerpoint in sight).
- The course is based on the ideas in Jennifer Guest’s three art activity books, published through Jessica Kingsley. These are compilations of creative worksheets to be used in therapeutic work, including the use of metaphors and mandalas.
- We like to keep the groups to around 14 people, so please note places are limited.
CPD certificates given.
Comments from previous participants:
“Excellent transferable skills, from personal development to working with clients, and further developing confidence in doing so by the group sharing their experiences.”
“The most engaging training I have attended… thought-provoking, inspirational, enjoyable! Thank you.”
Please visit our website http://www.creativecpds.co.uk/ to book your place.
About the host
Creative CPDs is a small group of experienced therapists and qualified trainers who’ve come together to develop training courses, with a focus on incorporating creative skills into therapeutic practice.
Our courses are written by therapists for therapists.
Jennifer Guest's books can be bought online from Amazon and viewed on our website.