Anger management course Birmingham 2016 (courses every month)
Stop anger and save your relationships with our anger management courses.
Why do I keep hurting the people I love the most?
Why do I get so angry?
How can I control my anger?
Our anger management courses in Birmingham can help!
2016 courses in Birmingham City Centre (Custard Factory, Digbeth B9 4AA)
All courses run 10:30am - 5pm (Registration from 10am)
Cost £97 – includes follow up DVD and online support if required.
Click the date below to securely book online or call us on 0121 314 7075
Friday 5 August 2016
September courses also available. Call us for more details on 0121 314 7075.
For directions to our Birmingham office and venue, click here: http://www.citizencoaching.com/directions-to-citizen-coaching-at-zellig-building-custard-factory-birmingham/
What is your anger costing you?
- Your relationships?
- Your job, opportunities and money?
- Access to your family?
Do you say or do things you later regret?
It doesn’t have to be this way. Our one day anger management courses will show you our whole three stage system to start managing your anger. In as little as a day I can show you how a few practical tips, techniques, phrases and actions can make the world of difference.
What you will discover on our anger management courses:
- Understanding the mechanism that can take you from reasonable to unreasonable.
- Understanding why you get angry and how to stop it.
- How to keep your cool in sticky situations.
- Why we sometimes get obsessive and controlling and what to do about it.
- How to short-circuit your short fuse.
- What to do when you feel things could ‘kick-off’ at work or home.
- Why little things often grow into big angry things.
- The impact of stress on your anger.
- Dealing with situations in a positive way.
- How to turn your anger into positive energy.
Health Warning! Please read carefully: This intensive one day anger management course is not for everyone. If you are getting a thrill out of fighting and hurting people, you’re not going to be ready for this. You need to be willing to make the choice to leave your angry days behind you. If you prefer theory rather than action then this programme will probably not be for you either. You will be asked to agree to a confidentiality statement prior to the start of the course so that all participants can talk more freely. Of course, you only share what you want to.
- This programme is exclusively for adults (over 21) who are paying to attend the day.
- This programme gives you real world practical solutions you can put in place from day one!
- If you are currently receiving help to conquer an addiction for alcohol or drugs this is unlikely to be the appropriate course for you at this time. We would be happy to discuss this further with you as we do have other courses that you might find more suitable.
What do people say about our anger management courses?
“I immediately went home and started rebuilding my life” MT Erdington, Birmingham.
“I didn’t know quite what to expect but was relieved to find no group hugs, no wishy-washy stuff, no lecturing and no judgement” ‘T’, Birmingham.
“I admit I was a bit sceptical at first, how could a six hour course change anything…but I found lots of useful things”- J.
My 100% risk free ‘eat my hat’ guarantee! Because I am so convinced that this Birmingham anger management course works, I offer you a full money back guarantee. If you get to lunchtime and decide that it’s not for you we will refund you in full.