Anger and rage personal therapy retreat (for qualified psychotherapists and counsellors)
1046 Bristol Road
Fifth year of personal therapy retreats for qualified psychotherapists and counsellors
"We can't take a client where we haven't been ourselves."
This is a well-known psychotherapy and counselling maxim which can easily be applied to anger and rage issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to explore your own anger and rage issues in a safe and supportive environment:
- to understand your own anger and rage better
- to be more comfortable with your anger
- to process some of your hot or cold rage
With an anger and rage specialist of almost 20 years experience; Sue Parker Hall (certified transactional analyst, MBACP senior accredited, MSc, PGCE, advanced diploma counselling). Author of ‘Anger, Rage and Relationship (Routledge, 2008)
The retreat takes place over three days (5th, 6th and 7th October 2018)(10am Friday to 3pm Sunday) in *Birmingham at Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre, a 'countryside in the city' truly outstanding venue with exquisitely landscaped grounds, very comfortable meeting rooms, public rooms and bedrooms and unforgettably delicious food, locally sourced or grown in the grounds. This event will be upheld by the welcoming, warm and caring staff and the nurturing and inspiring energy and the centre's values of sustainability, peace, equality, simplicity and truth, create a special environment that will help you to get the therapy outcomes you want.
Cost is £600 for three days which includes two nights full board and retreat. For your convenience, there are three different payment methods:
- Pay in full (£600.00) by BACS.
- Reserve your place with a non-refundable deposit of £300.00 by BACS; and payment by monthly instalments (for example, six monthly payments of £50). Payment in full secures your place.
- In full via Eventbrite (£623.94) at - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/anger-rage-personal-therapy-retreat-for-qualified-psychotherapists-and-counsellors-tickets-28956706288
About the host
Sue Parker Hall, certified transactional analyst (psychotherapy); author of ‘Anger, Rage and Relationship: An Empathic Approach to Anger Management’ (2008, Routledge); developer of anger, rage, shame and trauma models; trains counsellors and psychotherapists nationally and internationally to work with these phenomena in an empathic, relational way.