An introduction to telephone and Skype counselling
The workshop will be an opportunity for counsellors to:
- Reflect upon their own relationship with, and experiences of, the telephone & Skype
- Identify relevant experiences and skills they have which can be utilised in telephone & Skype work
- Broaden their knowledge and understanding of why clients may choose telephone or Skype counselling
- Develop awareness of particular demands / difficulties in such work
- Explore practical aspects of setting up a Skype account
- Consider the above in relation to, and implications for, professional practice
- Identify any additional professional development they might need.
If you have any questions or queries, or would like to book a place on the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact me.