AMT approved Emotional Freedom Techniques courses in Belfast
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is an invaluable therapeutic and stress management tool for any professional working in a supportive/helping capacity.
Emotional Freedom Technique is sometimes known as “acupuncture without needles” and has been developed in the US in the 1990s. EFT brings together complementary therapies and psychology by combining stimulation of a series of acupressure points with cognitive restructuring (specially worded affirmations), typically resulting in rapid shifts of cognition and relief from excess negative emotions. The main features are:
- Quick and easy to learn, with good success rates even for complete beginners.
- Is “portable” and can be taught to others in one brief session for use as a self-help tool.
- The client is an active participant and not a passive recipient and has a better sense of control.
- Can be carried out anywhere and at any time, for both emotional and physical symptoms.
- A gentle approach, with virtually no contra-indications or harmful side-effects.
- Does not require full disclosure – a client can keep a difficult issue private and still get relief.
- Can work even for complex and long-lasting problems with minimum discomfort.
- Benefits the practitioner as well as the client!
Even beginners can typically use EFT with a high degree of success for relief from irrational fears and anxieties, addictive cravings, aches and tensions, unpleasant memories and difficult emotions. It can be easily combined with other approaches, such as NLP, CBT, EMDR, TA, Time Line Therapy, hypnosis, etc.
EFT Level 1: - Emotional Freedom Techniques Belfast 2014
Course duration: One day course
Date: Saturday 28th June 2014
Time: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: Life Therapies, 3 Anna House, 37A Upper Dunmurry Lane, Belfast BT17 0AA
Investment: £130 (Deducted from cost of Master Practitioner Training should you wish to continue and complete the additional 3 days)
Discount: Provided for group bookings of 4 or more; Please contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment Includes: Certificate of attendance, handout.
Participants of this one day EFT Level one course can continue to certification by completing the other three days of the EFT Master Practitioner course, at a later date.
Suitable for: General Public, Mental Health, Therapists, Health Practitioners, Counsellors, Alternative Medicine , Holistic Therapies, Life Coaches, Reiki Healers, Personal Development Trainers, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Teachers.
This course is also suitable for Complementary Therapists and Health Care Workers wishing to learn and use powerful new approaches for working with clients independently and along side most existing therapies.
This course is: hands on and enables you to use Emotional Freedom Techniques, for yourself family and friends, as a tool to resolve negative emotions such as anxiety, fears, anger, phobias, depression, shame issues, sleep, cravings and more…
You will also be able to apply this holistic therapy to many physical symptoms as well.
This is an opportunity to experience this wonderful one-day practical and introductory course to a remarkable healing tool, for those interested in learning the basics of Emotional Freedom Techniques.
By the end of the day you will be confident in using Emotional Freedom Techniques to de-stress and for personal self development on a wide range of issues.
Leads to: EFT Master Practitioner Certification in Emotional Freedom Techniques. This is also the first step for those who want to progress to Approved Master Practitioner Training and use Emotional Freedom Techniques with clients.
(Additional 3-day course required for therapists and practitioners etc...)
This TAPPING course will cover the new training material and requirements for becoming a recognised EFT Practitioner and Therapist.
Master Practitioner of EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques Belfast
'GOLD STANDARD' set by the Association for Meridian Therapies (AMT)
EFT Master Practitioner: Emotional Freedom Techniques
Course duration: Four Days
Dates: Sat 28th June, Sat 26th July, Sat/Sun 30-31st August
Time: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: Life Therapies, 3 Anna House Belfast BT17 0AA
Investment Includes: FULL Certification & Comprehensive 250 page Manual. One years professional membership with The Association of Meridian Therapies http://theamt.com/
Suitable for: General Public, Mental Health, Therapists, Health Practitioners, Counsellors, Alternative Medicine , Holistic Therapies, Life Coaches, Reiki Healers, Personal Development Trainers, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Teachers. This course is also suitable for Complementary Therapists and Health Care Workers wishing to learn and use powerful new approaches for working with clients independently and along side most existing therapies, or if you want to update existing EFT qualifications to these new and exciting techniques.
This will be 4 Practical Tapping Days of Behavioural Transformational Healing.
This NEXT GENERATION EFT tapping training in Belfast, contains the most up to date methods, techniques and structures for the mastery of this holistic therapy.
Incorporating research, developments and experience from the last 16 years in the field of holistic therapy, founded by Gary Craig and written from the ground up by Dr Silvia Hartmann making the journey so much easier then we could have thought for the client and our selves and It's so natural in application that stress, anxiety, thoughts, emotions, feelings, images, just dissolve!
What you will get from this 4 day Emotional Freedom Technique accredited course:
- Tapping Techniques you can put into practice to heal yourself and others.
- You will learn how to let go of your emotional pain and find inner peace. Clear any resistance holding you back during the process of the workshop.
- You will learn the mastery of this amazing tapping technique, with lots of opportunity for practice, asking questions and having fun.
- You will leave the workshop knowing how to comfortably use EFT to help transform your life and the lives of your friends, clients and family.
- You will build your learning to a highly effective level meaning that you leave. feeling skilled, inspired and certified as a therapist in using Emotional Freedom Techniques.
Course Content: for more detail on the 12 modules. Please contact us: email@example.com
Certification is awarded to those who: Attend all 4 days, and can comfortably use Emotional Freedom Techniques as we navigate through 12 modules and consistently demonstrate core skills through all modules over 4 days.
Specialist EFT Training available to organisations at Levels 1 & 2:
- EFT for Drug & Alcohol Practitioners
- EFT for Teachers, Trainers & Presenters
- EFT for Mental Health Professionals
- EFT for Medical Professionals
- EFT for Counsellors/Psychotherapists
- EFT for Eating Disorder Practitioners
Included in every training course:
- Comprehensive course manual and supplementary handouts for each participant.
- AMT Certification on completion of case studies and written assessment (depending on training level).
Bridin Mc Kenna holds qualifications in the following areas; Advanced Patterns in Psychotherapy (hypno-psychotherapy and neurolinguistic-psychotherapy), Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Obesity, Advanced Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Nutritional Interventions, Practitioner in Nutritional Interventions for Eating Disorders, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Techniques, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing) and is a Master Practitioner and Association of Meridian Therapies Approved Trainer of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and Energy Therapies.
Bridin runs workshops around emotional management of food/food addiction, and CBT/NLP/EFT for stress, anxiety and depression. These workshops have proved highly popular and provide delegates with a powerful range of resources and tools, as well as learning to apply the therapies to everyday life situations. Bridin is an an energetic, dynamic and extremely empathetic presenter who brings passion and energy to her workshops.
Read: Energy EFT by Dr. Silvia Hartmann.
This fully certified course is suitable for those who would like to use Emotional Freedom Techniques solely on themselves, or who have a holistic background, as a therapist you can incorporate this holistic therapy or use it along side most of your existing therapies.