Advanced creative solution focused brief therapy workshop in Staffordshire
Stowe By Chartley
Philosophy in relation to solution focused brief therapy
At times we all need to know in what direction we are heading. Solutions focused therapy is a very effective, practical and user-friendly model that identifies problems, establishes current resources, measures progress and recognises potential risk. It is a very effective model to use for counsellors and support workers.
- Working with individuals/couples/families/groups.
- Beginning therapy/identifying goals/preferred future with groups.
- Subsequent sessions/identifying current resources with groups.
- The full picture/filling in the gaps/identifying new resources with groups.
- Vision boards.
Philosophy in relation to the creative methods
It holds unlimited potential when working with the diversity of clients, patients, children and students who are at very different stages of change and want to achieve a multitude of goals.
Applying different genres allows the practitioner to select techniques, which are best matched for the needs of each individual, couple, family or group.
Results in a dynamic combination, which provides powerful and effective outcomes for the clients.
Using creative methods such as scaling exercises, buttons, stones, artwork enables a creative synthesis of integrating concepts and techniques that fit the individuality of a practitioner’s personality and style.
- Become aware of the variety of creative methods and how to apply them with couples/families/groups.
- To be able to implement solution focused brief therapy with couples/families/groups into your practice.
- Be able to implement the use of vision boards into your practice.
Unique continuous assurance
The Counselling Centre endeavours to deliver a very high standard of satisfaction and promotes the well-being of their clients and customers by providing an accessible, high-quality service that emphasises trust, respect, confidentiality, and compassion. The workshops offer continuous post training support in which delegates can contact with any queries and questions in relation to the workshop.
About the host
Solution focused brief therapy certificate/15 years experience of using solution focused brief therapy techniques.
Diploma in counselling/13 years client post qualification experience.
Postgraduate supervision in counselling/9 years supervisory post qualification experience.
Facilitator group training/3 years of group delivery experience.