ACC Lincolnshire network event - the intimate relationship - boundaries/therapeutic art workshop
Association of Christian Counsellors is the only Christian UK-wide counselling organisation holding an Accredited Register with the Professional Standards Authority. (www.acc-uk.org). ACC are a friendly and approachable recognised member organisation for both professional counsellors and pastoral care workers alike.
Saturday 18th November 2017
Venue - The Society of Saint Francis Retreat House, Metheringham, LN4 3EZ - www.franciscans.org.uk
Saint Francis Retreat House does only have 1 single room for overnight accommodation, which books up very quickly. However, there are plenty of places to stay around this area. There is a beautiful labyrinth and hermitage in the gardens at Saint Francis.
RSVP to (Paula Thwaite) firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th November at the latest please.
- Start - 10.00am: Prayer, introductions, the ACC and local networks, their purpose and further information
- 10.45am: Tea/coffee break
- 11.00am: Workshop - the intimate relationship - using values to grow professional boundaries. Facilitated by counsellor & ACC member Paula Thwaite. ACC Lincolnshire Network Certificate of Attendance (www.wellwomencounselling.co.uk)
- Lunch - 12.00pm: Please bring something to share or your own packed lunch.
- 12.45-2.45pm: Therapeutic art workshop - come along and experience the therapeutic value of art as part of your own development - Facilitated by spiritual director, supervisor, counsellor, tutor, author and Christian artist, Katherine Austin. ACC Lincolnshire Network Certificate of Attendance (www.christart.co.uk)
- 3.00pm: Feedback and closing prayer.
Open to counsellors and pastoral care representatives
Members and Non-Members Welcome
About the host
A wonderful new network creation for the Association of Christian Counsellors in the Lincolnshire area...
A chance to join... mutual support, encouragement, networking and 6 hours CPD.
Limited to 15 places
Pre-bookings only please.