AAMET accredited EFT Level 2 training, near York
EFT Level 2 training is for those who wish to learn further EFT techniques, essentially to develop and enhance your ability to make therapeutic progress for yourself or when working with clients. EFT Level 1 is a pre-requisite for this training.
You can also choose to go on to become an accredited EFT practitioner once this training is complete (and some further case studies etc. have been approved).
Cost £240. Early Bird £200 before 29th April.
This course will cover:
- Additional tapping points.
- Psychological reversal.
- The tearless trauma technique.
- Collar bone breathing technique.
- Shifting aspects.
- EFT for physical issues and pain.
- EFT with animals.
- Introducing EFT into your practice.
- How to gain your EFT practitioner status, plus more.
About the host
Avril is an AAMET accredited EFT master trainer and also experienced and accredited counsellor, who has successfully integrated EFT into her work with clients.