AAMET accredited EFT Level 1 training, near York
EFT Level 1 is for anyone who is interested in improving their own or others emotional well being and self-care, and is a pre-requisite for training in EFT Level 2.
The course will provide you with the basic foundations of EFT, in order that you able to use this self help technique for yourself, family, friends or clients.
It is an experiential course, which consists of about 40/60 practical/theory, to ensure you understand EFT, as well as know how to use it to benefit yourself and others.
Cost £240, early bird £200 before 9th April.
The EFT workshop will cover:
- The history of EFT, and its links with other holistic therapies such as acupuncture, and acupressure.
- The basic but complete method of applying the technique to yourself and other people.
- The way to formulate set up phrases for use with the technique.
- The importance of being specific.
- The SUDS and VOC scales for rating the current intensity of a problem.
- Shortcuts to the process.
- Dealing with different aspects of a problem.
- Dealing with excessive intensity.
- EFT for cravings-the first stage of addiction work.
- EFT for physical symptoms - Chase the pain.
- EFT for event level work – The movie technique.
- How to test whether you have successfully dealt with the problem.
- Psychological reversal - the resistance to change.
- What it means when no progress is apparent and how to overcome resistance.
- Demonstrations of EFT, working live with real issues from the group.
- Borrowing benefits and group work.
- One to one practice sessions to try out the techniques.
- Personal peace procedure.
Please contact Avril for a booking form asap due to limited places being available.
On both days Arrival 9.40am onwards - Start 10am, finish 5pm.
About the host
Avril is an AAMET accredited EFT master trainer and also experienced and accredited counsellor, who has successfully integrated EFT into her work with clients.