You might be feeling sad, anxious, confused, demotivated and alone. As an experienced counsellor I can offer a safe and confidential space for you to talk about your life and anything that may be preventing you from doing so.
I offer counselling in Barnet, North London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PGDip Integrative Counselling
- CBT certificate
- Integrating Attachment and Family Life Cycle concepts and Theories
- The Pain of shame training
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills training
- Self harm Training
- Strengthening Family Programme
I have over 10 years experience working with a wide range of presenting issues. I currently practice in the NHS and a charity In a multi cultural environment.
I offer individual and couple counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Inter generational conflict
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
I charge £45 per session for individuals and £65 for couples.
I am also able to offer counselling in Urdu and Hindi.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Urdu and Hindi|
I am currently available Mondays,Thursdays and Fridays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|