Yioulia Karagkouni Coaching & Psychotherapy (UKCP)
43 St. Giles
46 Market Place
01865686103 / 07475025641
Experience Growth and find Mental Wellbeing. ''Tackle Life's Challenges head on''.
I am an experienced Psychotherapist & Life Coach.
My work is to support everyone who faces challenges to fulfil their goals, to understand their problems, to find new ways of dealing with them. My counselling rooms are in Witney and Oxford.
A new on-going personal development group is commencing soon in Witney. (a small group up to 5 people - 2hrs.- school hours or evenings).
"Improving your relationships & live life to the full"
Life Coaching in small groups: (Goal focused, Effective thinking, Intervention, Application of new behavioural skills) £180 per six sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been working for the last eighteen years with individuals, couples and groups dealing with a wide range of issues both in various mental health institutions as well as in my private practices.
I also run personal growth/support groups and experiential weekend workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
- Diploma in Psychodrama and Group Psychotherapy.
- Certified Life-Coach.
Member of the following organizations.
- The British Psychodrama Association (BPA.): Company secretary.
- The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP): Delegate at the Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy College.
- The International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes (IAGP): member of its Task force for Trauma-Disaster management.
- The Oxford Psychotherapy Society.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Skin conditions related to stress
Isolation and Loneliness
For fees and more information please visit my website: www.mitoslife.com
I am passionate about my work, helping people in need, dealing with work related and life dilemmas in emotionally hard times, crises and conflict. I also support people in their working environment, providing them with creative solutions and motivation. I offer role playing and action methods to individuals towards work presentations, public speaking, successful interviews.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client