Yioulia Karagkouni- mitos life, Psychotherapist, Supervisor trainee & Coach
43 St. Giles
46 Market Place
01865686103 / 07475025641
Experience growth and find mental wellbeing. I am always here to listen. I am a Psychotherapist with twenty years of experience, registered member of the UK council for psychotherapy and a Life coach. I am passionate in helping people becoming their authentic selves.
I am also currently in Supervision training in a cross professional course in London accredited by UKCP/ HIPC. I would be happy to see supervisees at a reduced fee (negotiable) during the training period.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been working with individuals, couples and groups dealing with a wide range of issues both in various mental health institutions as well as in my private practices.
I also run personal growth/support groups and experiential weekend workshops.
Member of the following organizations.
- The British Psychodrama Association (BPA.): Company secretary.
- The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP): Delegate at the Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy College.
- The International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes (IAGP): member of its Task force for Trauma-Disaster management.
- The Oxford Psychotherapy Society.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Skin conditions related to stress
Isolation and Loneliness
Photos & videos
For fees and more information please visit my website: www.mitoslife.com
I am passionate about my work, helping people in need, dealing with work related and life dilemmas in emotionally hard times, crises and conflict. I also support people in their working environment, providing them with creative solutions and motivation. I offer role playing and action methods to individuals towards work presentations, public speaking, successful interviews.
A new on-going personal development group is commencing soon in Witney. (a small group up to 5 people - 2hrs.- school hours or evenings). "Improving your relationships & live life to the full"
Also, Life Coaching in small groups: (Goal focused, Effective thinking, Intervention, Application of new behavioural skills) £180 per six sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client