42 Cowley Rd
5a Market Place
01865 395380 / 07595 383596
During a difficult time in my own life I decided that It might be beneficial for me to commit my self to some counselling. It was because of my own positive experience I had during therapy that I decided to train and become a counsellor.
I provide a supportive and respectful space in which you can explore your thoughts, feelings and beliefs I am based in central Oxford.
I work primarily using Transactional Analysis (TA). TA is an incredibly powerful therapeutic approach which is widely used by psychotherapists and counsellors. I am also a qualified CBT therapist.
Over the last ten years I have worked with many different and difficult issues and disorders where I utilise a range of approaches to help you resolve life limiting issues. I also have some special interest in depression and anxiety, addiction and Co-dependency. Whatever is going on for you, don't be afraid to ask for professional help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 4 years of Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy training
- Practitioner Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Level 3 certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory.
- I am a MBACP ( accredited )
- Transactional Analysis Practitioner
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
Photos & videos
The initial assessment session is £25 for a full 50 minute session. The fee for subsequent sessions is £40 per 50 min.
A limited number of Concessionary places may be available for those on low income or unemployed.
You are welcome to ring me to discuss your situation and/or to make an initial appointment
Phone 01865 395380 / 07595 383596 or Email email@example.com
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
day and evening sessions available