141 Stanstead Road
079 5626 6416
My Professional Profile:
I have over 20 years counselling and psychotherapy experience helping people who are dealing with a wide range of issues, including confidence, depression, bereavement, anxiety, low self-esteem, relationship problems, marital breakdown, sexual problems, addictions, alcoholism, eating disorders, problems arising from childhood experiences, abuse, bullying, feelings of emptiness, loneliness, living with HIV, workplace issues and much more.
My clients have ranged from children working through divorce issues to CEO's of large organisations with feelings of inadequacy.
I have worked in a variety of settings; in private practise, prisons and mental health organisations through to home visits and residential retreats.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and accreditation:
- MSc Clinical Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy - Middlesex University
- Diploma Clinical Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy - Metanoia Institute
- Foundation Course in Group Psychotherapy - Goldsmiths University
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and Practise - Workers Educational Association
I have been running a small private practise both in London and Hertfordshire since 1992.
I am an experienced trainer, and regularly deliver courses on using Transactional Analysis in the workplace to motivate staff. I
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work related stress
- £50.00 per session for individuals (50 minutes)
- £80.00 per session for couples (75 minutes)
- Group Rates negotiable depending on numbers, location, etc
I sometimes am able to negotiate a space for lower fee paying clients; if you think this might relate to you then please ask me when you make the first contact.
In all cases the first appointment will be charged at the full rate.
I am also a Training Consultant and Life Coach. I deliver training course in a wide range of topics, including Leadership and Management, Working with Challenging Young People, Innovation and Creativity and. Developing Staff Teams.
I have appeared on Channel 4 as a Life Coach on the programme 'Ballet Changed My Life : Ballet Hoo!' and worked as a Life Coach for Channel 5 on a programme called 'Too Busy To Live'.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
8am - 8pm Monday to Friday