Vicky Boyd MBACP (Accred)
I am an experienced Person Centred Counsellor and I have worked in a wide range of settings, with a diverse range of issues. I see private clients primarily in Dungannon. I have extensive experience in working with anxiety, panic attacks, relationship issues, abuse, addiction, bereavement, suicidal thoughts, stress and depression. I am skilled in working with both young people and adults.
I am BACP Accredited and practice both short and longer term counselling depending on the needs of the client. I adhere to BACP ethical guidelines and am committed to continued professional development.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Accredited Counsellor.
- Diploma in Counselling (with commendation), University of Ulster.
- Foundation Degree in Counselling, AQA.
- General Nurse.
- Mental Health Nurse.
- 7 years experience as the co-facilitator of a Psychodynamic Theraputic Group.
- Facilitator delivering GEMS for Community Addiction Team.
- Child Protection and Vulnerable Adult Training.
- Current Access N.I. checks.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Pregnancy and birth
£30 per hour.
I see clients in a suitable location in Dungannon. I can offer daytime, evening and possibly weekend appointments. In most instances, I can offer an appointment within 48-72 hours.
As confidentiality is often a concern for clients, I am happy to discuss and clarify any concerns with regard to confidentiality prior to commencing counselling.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further concerns, questions or queries.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|