Vicci Nagli BA (Hons), PG Dip, MBACP, MUPCA
126 Oatlands Drive
Twickenham Counselling & Therapy Centre
100 Heath Road
07809 683 408
I am a fully qualified Counsellor Psychotherapist working with adults, young people and children within the UKCP and BACP ethical frameworks, drawing from a number of styles.
I provide a private, confidential, compassionate, non-judgemental place for you to explore various aspects of yourself; your past and current life. This space allows for thoughts, feelings and life's problems and anxieties to be shared and allieviated.
This aims to empower you to discover significant realisations about yourself and your difficulties; bringing you clarity and insight, promoting overall health and well-being and fresh perspectives. This can lead to reducing isolation, despair, confusion and can facilitate change in a number of different ways.
I offer individual sessions on a regular basis for both short and long term therapy, depending on your needs and what would suit you best. During the first session you will receive a full assessment.
If we do decide to work together we will review periodically how the counselling is going in order to be sure that you gain the most benefit from your therapy.
It often helps simply to share a problem, therefore any area that you wish to bring to a session can be explored, such as:
- Anxiety, Stress & Panic
- Bereavement & Loss
- Childhood difficulties
- Domestic Violence
- Drug & Alcohol Concerns
- Eating Distress
- Family Issues
- Loneliness & Isolation
- Low Self Esteem & Confidence
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship Issues
- Separation & Divorce
- Sex & Sexuality
- Work Related Difficulties
Please feel free to telephone or email me with any questions you may have or to book an appointment:
Telephone: 07809 683 408
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy: Existential, Psychoanalytic, Post Modern Phenomenology (Roehampton University)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Person Centred Therapy (Roehampton University)
- Level 2 & 3 Certificates in Integrative Counselling (Richmond Adult Community College)
- BA (Hons) Acting (Birmingham School of Acting)
- 12 step Awareness for Addicition (including substances, behaviour and process addiction)
- Adoption and Addiction (Paul Sunderland)
- Assessments & Care Planning
- Attachment & Wellbeing (Bolby)
- Bereavement & Young People
- Co-dependency (Paul Sunderland)
- Complex Needs / Dual Diagnosis
- Drug & Alcohol Training, including pregnancy and drugs, legal highs, steroids, sex workers and blood borne viruses and relapse prevention.
- Eating Disorders / Distress
- Families & Addiction
- Group Facilitation
- Interpersonal Group Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Self-care & Stress Management
- Suicide & Self Harm
- Trauma & Addiction
I have experience working for the NHS in prisons, with adults of both sexes and young people; working with those incarcerated and their loved ones. As well as working in the public sector, I have worked for TTP, now One40 Ltd. supporting private clients detoxing from alcohol and drug addiction.
I have also worked at HYCS (Hounslow Youth Counselling Service) for 11 - 25 year olds.
My experience with ASCA (Addiction Support & Carers Agency) in Surbiton, specialised in working with those using drugs and alcohol and their families and loved ones affected by this.
As well as seeing clients privately on a short, medium or long term basis, I continue to work for HYCS and am also currently employed by RAPt (Rehabilitation of Addicted Prisoner's Trust) at as a Counsellor for male adults an HMP establishment.
My private practice is in Weybridge in Surrey which is within easy reach of Kingston, Surbiton, Esher, Molesey, Hampton Court, Chertsey, Ottershaw, Addlestone, Shepperton, Sunbury, Feltham, Ashford and Walton-on-Thames.
I also have a therapy room based in Twickenham TW1
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Therapy works on the principle of regular contact, which is usually weekly. Sessions are generally held at the same time each week and last fifty minutes.
My charge is £50 for a single session. I charge the same amount for cancellations under 48 hours notice, unless through illness and unavoidable incidents which can be dealt with as and when they occur by discretion.
I am willing to consider a sliding scale and concessions for individuals who have difficult financial circumstances.
Parking & Finding me:
The entrance to my private practice is located behind Oatlands Pharmacy, 126 Oatlands Drive, Weybridge, KT13 9HL.
A short and long stay car park is directly opposite the counselling practice. It is free after 6pm and 30p an hour beforehand.
Bus: 461 Staines to Kingston bus route, calling at Chertsey, Ottershaw, Addlestone, Weybridge, Walton, Molesey and Hampton Court.
Train: Mid-way between Walton-on-Thames and Weybridge stations.
The address to my private practice in Twickenham is: Twickenham Counselling & Therapy Centre, 100 Heath Road, Twickenham, TW1 4BW.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client