Trish McGrath MBACP
07598 880 668
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile page .
I hope I can help you to understand what Counselling is all about,so you can decide if its right for you .
Why would you choose counselling ?
- There are many reasons people choose to work with me ,some of them are listed here on my profile page .It may be you don’t recognise any of the examples on the list , but what you do recognise is you just don’t feel like yourself at the moment , which is affecting how you are responding to people around you , and how your dealing with day to day life .
- You may not be used to feeling like this, you’re not even sure how you got here, but you do know you would like to understand what your experiencing so you can work towards feeling more in control and get back to you .
Where would the counselling sessions be ?
- I can work with you face to face at the Tower Clinic Leeds, or The Core in Barnsley.
How do I work with you ?
- I am not here to judge or have an opinion on anything you share with me , and I never assume I know how you are feeling . I don’t offer you solutions or give you tasks to complete because I believe you have the answers you need, and you are the best , and only expert in yourself .
- By giving yourself the time and space to unpick what you are experiencing , and how this has made you feel you can work through how you may want to deal with what is on your mind, in your way , when you are ready.
- To make sure you choose the therapy that best suits what you need contact me at my profile page here at Counselling Directory or using the link attached at my profile pages at The Tower Clinic Leeds .
- I will contact you as soon as I can to arrange a time for a 30 minute assessment phone call at a time that works for us both .
- On the call you can let me know what your experiencing, why you are thinking about Counselling and ask any questions . I will let you know more about how I work so you have the detail you need to make the choice that's right for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy – MBACP .
- You can find out more about the BACP , and what Counselling is all about by taking a look at their website BACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
How Much Does Each Session Cost
- Initial Telephone Assessment 30 minutes in total - No Cost
Counselling sessions are 50 minutes in total and costs £40.00 per session.
How Many Sessions Would You Have ?
- People work with me for around 8-10 sessions , this is just a guide for you to understand how long you may expect to work with me for , you may decide you want to work with me for a shorter time or that you would like more sessions.
- To make sure you are getting the most from your sessions , we will talk through how you feel the sessions are going at regular intervals , we will agree how often we will review together at our first session . The reviews will help you to understand what you have covered in the sessions we have had , and what you feel you may have left to work through .
Where Can You Get Help ?
- To find out where you can get help , what types of help there are , or if your worried about someone you know and are not sure what to do to help them .
- You can take a look at the detail available on Counselling Directory- "Getting Help" supports you to answer some of the questions you may have :http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/gettinghelp.html
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|