Tracey Seigal MBACP
Most people experience difficult times and loss at some point in their lives; you may be struggling to cope at work, have issues within your relationship, or lost someone close to you. You may find yourself feeling anxious or depressed, or have an ongoing sadness without really understanding why.
Even if you have close family and friends, you may still feel like you are alone with your fear and pain and feel a sense of isolation. Talking things through with a trained and experienced counsellor can enable you to share and explore your feelings and concerns in a safe, supportive and confidential space.
What I offer....
I am a qualified and experienced counsellor with a private practice in Whetstone.
My approach is broadly psychodynamic offering face to face counselling once a week to adults and young people.
I believe that past and present are linked. Together we can reflect on these connections and begin to find new and healthier emotional responses.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified psychodynamic counsellor, working with both adults and young people from age 16
- Over 10 years experience working with families, supporting parents to deal with the changes that are a constant part of family life and helping them to achieve the best relationship possible with their children
- Counsellor at Place2Be (working with children)
- Counsellor Mind In Barnet, London N12 (working with adults)
- Registered member of the BACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£55 per session (£45 initial session)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
daytime and evening
Types of client