I am a humanistic counselling psychotherapist (BSc hons) based in Penwortham, Preston.
I work flexible hours to suit my clients' hectic life styles.
I work with young people, adults and older adults.
My areas of expertise include:
- Mental health issues
- Improving self esteem and confidence
- Relationship challenges and stress
- Family oriented issues
- Sexual confusion and challenging behaviours.
I offer counselling in my office as well as home visits when required.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counselling & psychotherapy - foundation degree
- Counselling & psychotherapy - Bachelors of science degree
- Behavioural activation for depression.
- Place2Be training for working with young people
My experience comes from working in two high schools (young people), Blackpool Carers Centre (adults) and various community centres (adults and older adults). My private practice work has become my passion and I am committed to helping people feel better and move forward with their lives.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
My fee is £40.00 per session.
Home visits are £45.00 per session within a reasonable distance.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|