Ebdons Court Well-being Centre
07565 369074 / 07565 369074
My counselling practice provides a safe and confidential space to develop self-understanding, embrace hope and healing, and enable people to make helpful and healthy choices for life and relationships.
After many years living in Australia, I have recently returned to the UK and am now registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. I have been counselling in Australia providing support to both individuals and couples, using an integrated therapy approach.
Life has a way of delivering unexpected challenges that may result from pressures, loss, relationship breakdown or unexpected crisis. During these difficult periods it is common to experience painful emotions such as anxiety, depression, or poor self-worth. It is at these times that professional counselling can be of real value. Counselling provides the opportunity to help develop skills to deal with painful thoughts and feelings more effectively and to help create a rich, full and meaningful life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Counselling – Christian Heritage College, Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling - Christian Heritage College, Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Christian Studies – The Australian College of Theology
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Australia
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
£35 for one hour session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|