Tibor Poor - Novo Counselling, Bromley
200-202 High Street
0800 612 4426
I believe the connection we make and the trust we build are the essential ingredients in a counselling relationship. This allows the positive transformation to take place. Trusting someone with your most intimate thoughts and sometimes painful memories is no small feat. I know that and I treat it with the respect it deserves. I hold myself to the highest standard of ethical practice at all times.
I view counselling as a supportive, collaborative, creative process that enables emotional healing. In our sessions I aim to provide you with a confidential, non-judgemental space where all thought and feelings can be shared and held; repeating patterns can be looked at, understood and possibly changed.
Our unconscious holds onto painful feelings and memories, which are too difficult for the conscious mind to process. Sometimes we need to have a closer, deeper look at events and experiences to unravel their true nature and resolve the deep-rooted feelings around them. We can do that through exploring beliefs, values, relationships: past and present whilst providing emotional support through difficult times. In this process, we can rediscover inner resources and strengths, which will help to aid personal growth and development. This can also help gain clarity over matters that cause you to feel you’re not coping and also positively influence relationships, future careers, and general wellbeing.
I'm a BACP registered Psychodynamic and CBT therapist. I am qualified with a BSc Hons. degree in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and CBT and have significant and diverse experience.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Member of Birkbeck Counselling Association
- BSc Hons. in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and CBT / Birkbeck, University of London.
- Diploma in Counselling / Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies / City and Islington College
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills / City and Islington College
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Photos & videos
I'm a Tier Two Counsellor
Tier Two - Sessions from £55 for one-to-one counselling for adults, teenagers and children, Couples Counselling and Family Counselling for two parties.
- All major Credit and Debit cards are accepted, except American Express. Transactions will be discretely listed on your account as “NT Billing”
- Session duration is typically 50-minutes or longer where three or more parties are involved.
- Counselling requires a commitment to weekly sessions and our standard cancellation policy applies
I work at Novo Counselling please the link more information about the organisation here.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Friday: 8am to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Mon-Thur 9am - 9pm
Fri 9am - 5pm
Sat & Sun Closed
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|