The Well Being Therapy Centre
01908 786242 / 07871 782661
Does happiness or peace of mind seem like a distant concept right now?
Seeking counselling could be the key to turning things around, or to helping you process what you have been going through. A counsellor is a professional who has been trained to hear and respond to the most painful thoughts and experiences that a person can have. At The Well Being Therapy Centre, all our counsellors provide a safe and highly confidential space, working with you at a pace that suits your needs.
So why choose The Well Being Therapy Centre?
- Easy access: In Bromley we have a team of 14 counsellors, some of them working at our main location in Central Bromley, and others working in their own homes right across the borough. In Hammersmith we have a team of 10 counsellors working mainly from our hired premises in London W6, close to Hammersmith and Baron’s Court stations.
- Range of experience: Our multiple training backgrounds and experience mean that no issue is new to us, and we are therefore most likely to have someone who specialises in the issues you face.
- Availability: Our counsellors have between them a wide range of availabilities, covering the entire week from early morning to late evening, so we are likely to have a counsellor who can see you at a time that suits you.
- Low cost: We charge some of the lowest prices in your area without compromising on expertise; our teams include some of the most expertly trained counsellors in their field.
- No exclusions: Our counsellors are trained to see people of all backgrounds, sexual orientations, and ages; we have specialists in play therapy for young children, as well as couples and family counsellors.
- Rapid response: Our sympathetic and friendly administrator will make an appointment for you immediately, and ensure that as far as possible you will be seen by a counsellor within a week of contacting us.
- FOR IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL NATASHA ON 0203 143 5105 (Hammersmith) or 0203 143 5243 (Bromley) OR COMPLETE OUR CONTACT FORM ON www.thewellbeingtherapycentre.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Our counsellors have a wide range of training backgrounds and experience. All are fully qualified to Diploma level and beyond, and all are registered or accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy or equivalent bodies, and abide by their Code of Ethics.
We have counsellors trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Gestalt, Integrative, Person-Centred, Psychodynamic, Psychosynthesis, and Systemic Therapies, and Transactional Analysis; for full details please see the individual profiles on our website.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
Bromley: £40 individuals
£60 couples/ families
£25 concessionary rates
Hammersmith: £45 individuals
£65 couples/ families
£30 concessionary rates
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Italian, German, Polish, Bulgarian|
7 days per week, 9.00 a.m to 9.00 p,m
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|