Teresa Rogers MSc Int.Psych.
I am a fully qualified Integrative Psychotherapist and Therapeutic Counsellor registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP Accred.) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy
- PG Dip. in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Dip. in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Dip. in Pyschotherapeutic Counselling
- BA (Hons) Degree in Psychology
- Fully Qualified Interpersonal Psychotherapist (IPT)
I have worked in the mental health field for the last ten years in various settings including GP practices.
Working in an integrative way, allows me to draw upon many different theories and models to help an individual, and this allows for flexibility and freedom of choice for issues that many statutory services may not provide for.
I have experience of working with a range of issues including depression, anxiety related problems such as panic disorder and phobias, trauma, low self-esteem, loss, childhood issues, relationship issues and personality related difficulties.
Often there may be a feeling that something isn't quite right and your not sure of the reason why and therapy can provide the space and freedom to explore issues in a safe, confidential and non judgemental way.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am currently not taking any referrals.