I am a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist, with 8 years of experience as a practicing mental health therapist. I offer short term counselling or long term psychotherapy sessions in my private practice in Bexley (Mon, Wed, Sat, 8:30- 20:00hrs) and Lewisham (Tue, Fri 9:00-20:00hrs). I have experience supporting people with a range of difficulties from depression, domestic violence, sexual abuse, panic attacks, binge eating, managing stress, bulling, relationship issues, parenting difficulties, sustenance misuse, work related issues, trauma /pTSD, to other diagnosed mental health problems such as manic depression. I have worked in several NHS and private organisations managing and providing mental health recovery support, counselling and psychotherapy services..
I offer weekly sessions for 50 minutes. Fort nightly sessions for 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes). I offer 1:1 sessions, telephone sessions and webcam sessions - to suit my clients needs.
I would meet with you initially for an assessment so you can get to know me and to help me understand your needs. Initial meeting will help you to decide if you would like me to be your counsellor/psychotherapist and for us to explore what support you may need.There is no obligation for you to see me again after this session if you don’t want to!
You may contact me by email with any questions or queries you might have about starting counselling with me, before taking the step to arrange an initial meeting.
I will like to say well done for taking that first step to reach out for help. I wish you find what is it that you are looking for in your journey.
I respect my clients confidentiality. I am open to discuss your mental health issues or your secrets in a calm, non judgmental and supportive environment.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Integrative Psychotherapist, specialist in Psychoanalytical studies (MA).
I have practiced as a counsellor in both NHS, private and voluntary organisations:
- Bereavement counsellor at local hospice
- Counsellor/psychotherapist for voluntary organisation
- Counselling and rehabilitation in an Acute Inpatient Psychiatric London Hospital
- Psychotherapist in a GP practice at a local NHS service.
- Psychotherapist/Assessor for specialist services for Women and Health
- I currently work as a clinical manager/senior mental health therapist for a local charity in a children's centre
- Mental Health counselling and trauma team for a voluntary organisation
- Life Coaching in change and confidence building
- Parenting workshops to improve attachment and family well being
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Parenting stress and children's/parents transition issues
My fees are £35 for a 50 minute weekly sensations. Fortnightly fees £60 for 75 minute sessions (day sessions only).
Evening sessions are £45 for a 50 minute session.
Initial meeting fees are also £35 for a daytime meeting and £45 for an evening meeting.
I want to be available to provide accessible counselling to help those people who need this service but cannot afford this fee. In this case please do not hesitate to get in touch and let me know your circumstances. There is a sliding scale contribution starting from £20, for daytime only.
With proof of income low cost sessions will be negotiated in our initial meeting.
Please clearly state your affordability in your initial inquiry.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Bexley (Mon, Wed, Sat, 8:30- 20:00hrs) and Lewisham (Tue, Fri 9:00-20:00hrs).
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|