45/47 Strathmore House
01355 458272 / 07743 156544
Talk Now specialise in working with adults who were sexually abused in childhood.
Talk Now works with individuals on a one to one basis, tailoring support packages to individual needs. The physical and emotional damage of sexual abuse can be lifelong and requires sensitive handling by committed and caring services. Talk Now can offer support which can enable survivors to move on.
Talk Now aim to:
- Raise awareness of Childhood sexual abuse and the detrimental and devastating consequences inflicted on individuals, families and society.
- Provide a service to meet survivors needs.
- Develop training and skills for frontline workers.
- Improve the lives of survivors.
Training, qualifications & experience
Counselling skills 2004
Diploma in counselling and groupwork 2004/2006
Safe to Say registered trainer specialising in sexual abuse 2010
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|