Sybille Henry MBACP Accredited counsellor
Noble Tree Road
07787 316 664
As an experienced counsellor, I provide a safe, empathic and confidential environment to help my clients exploring their difficulties and moving forward.
Sessions for individuals last 50 minutes and for couples/relationship 1h15 minutes and are on a weekly basis. Daytime and evening appointments are available and I can usually see you within a week.
You might find helpful to look at my website as I provide detailed information about a variety of concerns and questions you might have. I am very happy to answers more specific questions you might have during a free a half hour initial meeting.
To keep you safe and to guarantee that the therapeutic standards are maintained in my work, I am a member of the BACP and I work according to its code of ethics.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling from a WPF affiliated Centre BACP accredited, 2006.
- Bereavement Counsellor for Cruse Bereavement Care, 2008.
- Further training in Couple Dynamics, 2012.
- Trained in Solution Focused therapy, 2012 and 2 years experience in short term and EAP work
- Attachment Mastery Program (Somatic attachment), Diane Poole-Heller, 2015
- Workshops and conferences about a wide variety of topics related to my current work including Neuroscience, trauma, attachment, mindfulness, abuse, bereavement.
As well as having my private practice, I have been working for 9 years in a counselling agency in Kent successively in long term work, short term work, brief focused and EAP.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Loss of job, loss of health, loss of role
Present and past issues
Relationships within the family, the couple, at work, outside
Individual counselling £45 per session.
Couple/relationship counselling £55 per session.
Discount available for students and reduced fee in some circumstance
I am working in Hildenborough at a short distance from the Railway station as well as in Leigh.
Both are located between Sevenoaks and Tonbridge, near Bidborough, Penshurst, Chiddingstone, Underriver and Shipbourne, within easy reach of Edenbridge and Westerham.
There is ample free parking nearby.
For more information or for a first appointment please call me on 07787 316 664
or email me at email@example.com.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day and evening sessions available. I am usually able to see new clients within a week.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|