Suzi Garrod Reg MBACP, Counsellor, Supervisor, Personal/Business Coach, Trainer
I am a Registered Member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy), working in private practice as an experienced Counsellor, Supervisor, Business Coach, Life Coach and Trainer.
I follow an integrative therapeutic approach, drawing on:
- Person-Centred Counselling
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Mindfulness-based CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Mindfulness Meditation
- End-of-Life Counselling and Support
- Grief and Bereavement Counselling
- Business and Personal Coaching
- Humanistic and Clinical Supervision
If you choose to work with me, you will experience a professional, confidential and relaxed therapeutic environment; one in which you can safely explore any issues or concerns at your own pace, without being judged or directed. During our work together you will discover more about yourself and your difficulties, gain insights and new perspectives, make conscious connections, identify solutions and make decisions that work for you.
I specialise in teaching my clients practical, easy to apply self-help tools and techniques that enable them to help take back control of their lives more easily. These tools and techniques will offer you a framework to better support and sustain your way forward; helping you to empower and guide your life in the direction you desire.
My practice is set in a peaceful and private setting just outside Kingsbridge, Devon. There is ample on-site parking available and disabled access can be arranged.
In accordance with BACP requirements, I am fully insured and receive regular clinical supervision. I also have a current clear DBS check.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki Master/Teacher (2002)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (2004)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (2007)
- Diploma in Past Life Regression (2012)
- Meditation Teacher (2013)
- Advanced EFT Practitioner Certificate (2013)
- Accredited Thrivecraft Coach (2015)
- Diploma in Supervision (2015)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Approaching End of Life
Supervision (for both students and qualified counsellors or those in the caring professions)
£50 per session (individual) £65 per session (couples)
Longer sessions are available if required (for an even more intensely productive therapeutic process). We can work to the standard therapeutic hour, or arrange for 90 minute or 2 hour sessions (even up to 3 hour intensives) if required.
Session prices will vary accordingly. Please contact me for further details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm (some Saturday appointments also available)
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|