Susan Hall BPC Registered
PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COUPLES THERAPY IN CAMBRIDGE
- Psychotherapy can help you with relationship problems and your emotional well-being.
- It addresses the causes of your unhappiness, not just the symptoms
- It is available for both individuals and couples
- My consulting room is in the centre of Cambridge and provides a safe and confidential setting where you can talk about your difficulties.
- I am registered with the British Psychoanalytic Council and follow its rigorous ethical standards for professional practice.
You can contact me to arrange an initial consultation. We can then decide whether therapy is appropriate for you and, if so, arrange regular sessions each week to fit in with your other commitments.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the British Psychotherapy Foundation and registered with the British Psychoanalytic Council, a register which is accredited by the Professional Standards Agency.
I trained at the British Psychotherapy Foundation (www.britishpsychotherapyfoundation.org.uk) and the Tavistock Clinic (www.tavistockandportman.nhs.uk), both leading centres for psychoanalytic psychotherapy in the UK.
I have an M.A. in Psychoanalysis from the University of Essex.
I have fifteen years' experience in working with individuals and couples in private practice and the NHS as well as previous experience with Relate.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Individuals: £50 for an initial consultation (75 minutes)
£50 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes).
Couples: £60 initial for an initial consultation (75 minutes)
£60 for subsequent sessions (60 minutes).
I can be contacted by telephone on 01223 305704 or you can email me at email@example.com to arrange an initial consultation.
My website address is www.susanhallpsychotherapycambridge.co.uk
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments. Sessions are at a regular time each week and this is agreed at the initial consultation.
Types of client