0770 8911 483
Hi; my name's Sue. I'm a qualified and experienced counsellor.
I currently work in the NHS and private practice. I've worked for the NHS for over 10 years and in private practice for a number of years.
I enjoy my work in both of these settings. I work with people either short term or long term and have experience in working with people who have a wide range of difficulties and issues.
If you approach me for counselling or therapy, I will start by spending some time getting to know you and trying to understand what you want help with. We will also discuss ways of working and think together about the best way to help you get what you want.
I offer a safe, supportive and confidential space. I hope that the relationship which builds between us, means that you feel able to openly discuss and think about the aspects of your self and/or your life that you are not comfortable with.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Post Graduate Diploma in psychological Therapies.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy Supervision.
- Accredited Practitioner in Interpersonal Psychotherapy.
- Accredited Supervisor in Interpersonal Psychotherapy.
- Certificate in online counseling.
- Gestalt therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and keep to their ethics and guidelines.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Counselling: £40 per hour
C.B.T.: £45 per hour
Counselling Supervision: £40 per hour
Counselling Supervision (students): £35 per hour
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I now have availability to see new clients on Monday evenings