I am a qualified, experienced humanistic counsellor, and a member of the BACP.
I currently work with adults, children, young people, and I also do group work.
Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed by life events. Counselling is a way of exploring issues, feelings, relationships and behaviours in order to improve your own wellbeing.
I work in a non judgemental and empathic way. My aim is to provide a safe and confidential environment where you can explore the issues you want to work through at your own pace and in a way that is tailored to your needs.
I offer short term and long term counselling and I currently have availability for new clients. Please contact me if you would like more information or to book a first session.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified humanistic counsellor, I have also trained in CBT. I have completed training in psychological assessments, play and art therapy, and training in working with bariatric patients.
I have experience in working with addiction and have worked with the twelve step program.
I have experience in working with abuse, trauma, bereavement, addiction, depression, anxiety, separation, low self esteem, self harm, obesity and many other areas of counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
I charge between £35 and £55 per session
I offer a discount for students
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently have availability for new clients.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|