Sophie Rantzau MBACP
Your Space Today
I am an experienced counsellor and work with people of all ages.
I appreciate that getting this far may have been difficult enough and that is why I offer a free introductory session. I believe it is really important that your counsellor feels right for you.
In the initial sessions you may feel nervous or awkward but this will gradually deplete as time goes on. Counselling is not a cosy chat, or advice-giving but a time for you to be completely honest with yourself.
I can offer a private counselling service providing a confidential, supportive and safe place to talk in Storrington, West Sussex.
Through our counselling sessions we will look at what is causing you difficulty right now, and how this is affecting you both physically and emotionally. Together, we will look at the impact that this is having on your life, work and relationships.
The ultimate aim of counselling is to provide you with the strength to move forward and live your life in the way you choose to live it. When we meet, we will be looking at you and what feels right for you. I will be continually tailoring my approach to suit your individual needs because you are unique.
I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework which commits to the value of our clients and providing Good Practice
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a qualified counsellor with an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Therapy.
- I am registered with the BACP and fully adhere to their ethical framework.
- I have a full enhanced DBS check (formerly known as CRB check).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
I offer a free introductory session that will last for about 30 minutes. I hope that this first free session gives you the ability to make an informed decision as to whether I am the right counsellor for you.
Visit www.yourspacetoday.com for more information.
All sessions thereafter will last for 50 minutes and are charged at £40 per session.
The amount of counselling you need, will depend on the problems you are facing and your preference. I offer long-term counselling and short-term counselling, all from my safe, private and confidential consulting room in Storrington, West Sussex.
- Private off-road parking
- Flexible hours
- Introductory session free - see website for details
Some Client feedback;
- Instantly put me at ease
- Sophie has supported me to get my life back - finally I am living life!
- I believe in myself again
- Time with Sophie was invaluable to me
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available, please contact me to see if we can arrange a convenient time for you.
Types of client