Sheila Kleinmann MBACP - SPA COUNSELLING
The Traditional Acupuncture Centre
19 Binswood Street
01926 737872 / 07867 743094
Sometimes life doesn't seem fair, we can feel overwhelmed, confused, anxious and sad, lost and vulnerable.
I am experienced in many areas and I can offer you a safe and confidential space to explore your difficulties and together we can make a difference to your life.
Whatever you may be struggling with step by step I will be with you to help bring about a calmness and balance to your life.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FIRST SESSION
I can provide you with a safe place to talk. My approach is one of a caring and empathic nature where you can feel safe and be listened to and not be judged. I strive to understand your world with warmth, patience and compassion.
I am open to everyone - Clients come to see me from all walks of life. I will work at your pace in a non-directive approach, this means free from advice and judgements. In turn this can help you find your own answers that are right for you.
The counselling I offer, is a space to explore and untangle your difficulties and areas of your life that are troubling you, so that you can become more clear and start to make sense of your life and how you want to move forward.
Friends or families maybe supportive, but it is sometimes difficult to confide in the people closest to you.
I am a Person-Centred Counsellor - I am a Registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy) I also hold a BACP Certificate of Proficiency
I am passionate about my work and adhere to the professional and ethical framework and code of professional conduct which assures confidentiality, equality and diversity to which I am committed.
Any information is in the strictest confidence according to the Data Protection Act of 1981
My approach is one of a caring and empathic nature where you can feel safe and be listened to and not judged.
At times we seem to be living in the 'Fast Lane' - too many hurdles to climb over - Allow yourself to change - Gift yourself with Change and Healing
Sometimes it helps to say things out loud. It can take a lot of courage to make that first initial step - please pick up the phone and get in touch and we can sort out a convenient time for you to come along.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Sessions take place in Leamington Spa - on-street parking available, Bus stop right outside front door
To make an appointment please either telephone me or email me
I may be with someone when you try to contact me, so please leave me a short message and a number that is safe for you where I can contact you.
I do short and long term counselling.
Face to Face : On Line Counselling : Phone Counselling : Skype Counselling available.
To find out a little bit more about me please visit my website. (Sorry not live yet!)
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Registered on the BACP Certificate of Proficency
- ABC Diploma in Person Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy
- ONC in Complicated grief with Adults
- OCN in Complicated Grief in Children & Adolescents - Level 2
- Training in CBT
- Cruse Bereavement Care Training & Counselling
- Training in Complicated Grief with Children and Adolescents
- Training in Complicated Grief with Adults - before and after the death of a Loved one
- Training and Counselling with Domestic Violence
- Experience with Bereaved Adutls, Children & Adolescents
- I work with Grief and Complicated Grief before and after the death of a Loved one with Adults, Children & Adolescents
- I am a Facilitator at Bereavement workshops for Children & Adolescents
- Experience with Victim Support
- I have volunteered with street children in Vietnam and helped out in an Orphanage
- Working with children struggling when parents are separated or divorced
- I have a Public Liability Insurance and full DBS check for the protection of Vulnerable adults and Vunerable children & Adolescents
- As part of the BACP Ethical Framework I attend regular supervision to ensure safe and effective practice
- Since graduating I have continued to study, both formally and informally, and to undertake a range of professional development activities.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Complicated bereavement - Adults, Children and Adolescents
Help with What to do 'After a Death'
Help with Children struggling when parents have separated or divorced
Sessions are £45 for 1 hour
Block sessions of 6, paid upfront and in full will cost you only £230
Couples £65 for 1 hour
CONCESSIONS are available for Students and Therpaist's in Training @ £35 for 1 hour
As part of the BACP Ethical Framework I attend regular supervision sessions to ensure safe and effective practice.
I hold a current DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Certificate for the protection of vunerable Adults, Children & Adolescents.
I am fully insured with my own Professional Indemnity Insurance
I ran my own practice as a Holistic Therapist for around 20 years - this included Reflexology, Aromatherapy massage, Indian Head massage, Reiki and Hopi Ear Candling
My training for Counselling is ongoing and I am regularly supervised to support me in bettering my practice
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 10.00am to 7.00pm Sat-Sun 11.00am to 5.00pm
Types of client