Kingston Upon Thames
(+44) 7903 735979
Occasionally we need a little help but positive change can happen fast
I am a Senior Psychotherapist and Personal Development Coach with twenty years experience, working with individuals of all ages.
I am an Accredited member of the United Kingdom Counsel for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and I work online via Skype.
Online Skype Consultation is a modern, agile, convenient and effective platform for delivering therapeutic services safely. It makes accessing therapy easy for people on the move, or for people who ordinarily are unable to attend face-to-face sessions - including people with physical mobility issues, people with impossible schedules to manage, people who experience debilitating phobia, or simply people who find face-to-face therapy sessions too challenging, too time consuming or too costly!
Online Skype sessions drive prices down by saving travel time and consulting room fees. All you need is a connection to the Internet, a device of your choice, (computer, smart phone or tablet) and a private space.
Choosing the treatment plan you think is best for you:
- Consultancy Mentoring and Development Coaching - Brief solution focused therapy is more like mentoring. It’s designed to re-clarify goals, fine-tune your strengths either in the work place or in relationship with others. It’s a small adjustment to a way of thinking; a tweak here and there may be all you need to see life through a different lens.
- Psychotherapy - A longer more structured journey. During psychotherapy, you will explore at a deeper level and learn about your condition and your moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviours. Psychotherapy helps you learn how to take control of your life and respond to challenging situations with healthy coping skills.
- My general practice expertise and experience: - Relationship matters, abandonment, intimacy, adoption, burn-out, confidence-building, self-esteem, grief, gender related issues including; pansexual, nonbinary and gender fluid people. Anxiety disorders, such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), phobias, panic disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) Mood disorders, such as depression or bipolar disorder
Choosing the right psychotherapist or personal consulting coach can be a daunting task. - I offer all new clients an informal assessment, free of charge; it's your opportunity to get a better sense of me, ask questions and smooth out any other concerns you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a registered member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy UKCP & CCPE.
I trained for 5 years in Transpersonal and Integrated Psychotherapy.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- 1 hour Skype session £85
I never take on more than 3 clients per day as my commitment to ensuring the quality of my work is focused and fresh.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Conversational Italian|
Types of client