Sharon Findlay MBACP
26 Kings Hill Avenue
Hello my name is Sharon
If you have an emotional problem or are struggling to cope with a stressful situation, then exploring your feelings with a qualified counsellor can help. I can support you, help you to move forward and find answers, in your own way and at your own pace.
I am a fully qualified Therapeutic Counsellor and member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I have worked in a number of different settings which include organisations like Mid Kent College, MIND, Cruse Bereavement Counselling and the NHS.
I offer my clients a non-judgemental, confidential and discreet service. I work in a warm, nurturing and supportive way within a safe setting.
I am happy to work with young people and adults, irrespective of age.
As well as working with Clients suffering from stress and a range of other issues, I am experienced in helping those who are having difficulties relating to generalized anxiety disorders, panic attacks, depression, low self-esteem, suicidal thoughts, family issues, relationship issues and bereavement.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Person-Centred, Gestalt and Psychosynthesis)
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (Person-Centred, CBT, Transpersonal)
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (Person-Centred and CBT)
- MIND Course (mental health awareness and support)
- First Aid in Mental Health course, helping clients with mental Health
- Awareness in Bereavement Care - A Foundation Course
- Bereavement and Learning Disabilities
- Bereavement and Mental Heath Awareness
- Sudden and Traumatic Death
- Safe Guarding
- Creative Skills for use in Counselling
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Sessions £35 - £45
I do not charge for cancellations or holidays, if I am given prior notice (48 hours)
Payment can be made by cash at each session or bank transfers before the session.
Both addresses are very easy to find yet discreet with good parking facilities close by.
Free parking at my Kings Hill practice
Pay and Display Rochester Chatham with public transport near by
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer appointments 7 days of the week and in the evenings. If you have a specific request for an early or late appointment I am happy to discuss this with you.
Types of client