45 High Street
I have been qualified since 2000 and since that time I have worked as a counsellor in schools ( infant, primary and secondary), Sure Start Centres, in Relate Centres ,for Women's Aid, and in private practice.
I am a very experienced Person Centred therapist who provides a very client led, safe space for both clients and Supervisees.
I have been supervising since 2002 providing a service for Women's Aid, agencies that deal with all forms of abuse, agencies that work within the LGBT community, various mental health agencies as well as in private practice. I provide both individual and group supervision.
I offer counselling ( to all age groups ), supervision, group facilitation and training. I can offer counselling and supervision via Skype or telephone.
I work with individuals ( all ages ), couples and facilitate family sessions. I have a very recent enhanced DBS check ( May 2016).
I offer short term and long term therapy and my contracts are individualised for each client.
I now offer spiritual counselling, Soul Plan analysis, Relationship compatibility, Optimal baby names, Optimal business names. These are offered as one to one sessions or via Skype.
I also work holistically and work with Bach, Butterfly, Whale and Dolphin essences. I also work creatively on paper, especially with Life path work.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Psychology
Certificate in Counselling Skills
Certificate in Counselling Theory
Advanced Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory
Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
Certificate in Supervision Skills
Certificate in Person Centred Supervision
Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
Certificate in Group Facilitation skills
Diploma in Trauma Therapy
Soul Plan analysis, Relationship compatibility, Name overlays, Optimal business and baby names - Levels 1 , 2 and 3.
I attend regular CPD ranging from 1 day workshops to longer courses of 36 hours or more such as:
- Working with children and young people ( Mid Kent College, Relate, The Centre for Child Mental Health )
- Person Centred Artwork
- Understanding relationships
- Working with Dissociation
- Working with/Impact of Domestic Violence
- Working with/Impact of child sexual abuse/rape
- Working with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Person Centred Artwork
- Person Centred Supervision ( Diploma course )
- CBT for Emotions
- Working with Identity and self esteem in Young People with Eating disorders
- Working with Spirituality
- The body and trauma
- Working with Dementia
- Working and living with Bipolar
- Living with/impact of diabetes
I run workshops on :
- Understanding relationships
- Raising self esteem and confidence
- Working with Identity - Who am I?
- Counselling/Listening skills
- Domestic Violence awareness
Experience whilst training:
- Secondary School
- Agency that worked with childhood sexual abuse
- Agency that worked with young and adult offenders
Experience since qualified:
- Infant, junior and secondary schools
- Agency that worked with Domestic Violence
- Agency that worked with worked with DV within the LGBT community
- Agency that worked with relationships
- Agency that worked with parental divorce and separation for children and young people
- Agencies working with mental health
- Agencies that work with families
- Agency working with health/healthy living
- Agency working with diabetes
- Agency working with young and adult carers
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Long term medical conditions especially Diabetes
Life Path work
Soul path work
Identity/Loss of Self
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Photos & videos
Counselling/ Supervision £40 per hour
Couple Counselling £50 per hour
Soul Plan analysis as a one off reading £60 for a 1.5 hour session
All other fees are negotiated depending on what is required.
I do not charge for initial meetings where we set up the contract and make sure that this is the right service for you.
I offer concessions on supervision fees for counselling students.
I include reduced fee slots within my weekly hours available so if you would like to use my service but can't afford the full fee please contact me to see what I have available.
The photo above is an example of a Soul Plan - the lower triangle can be explained simply as the first 35 years of life and the upper triangle from 35 years approximately on. They are very accurate, are particularly useful if you are at a crossroads in your life, and they can be very transforming. The readings take 1.5 hours and can be a stand alone session or as part of ongoing counselling, should anyone which to do so.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can offer appointments Thursdays - Saturdays daytime or evening. I offer hour long sessions. Appointments via phone or Skype by arrangement and can be available any day or evening.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I have been supervising since 2002 and provide both individual and group supervision.View supervision profile