Sass Boucher MSc Registered MBACP
Sass Boucher MSc PgDip BA(Hons) MBACP Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
I am a qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and fully insured.
My work with clients largely explores areas around anxiety, depression, stress, self-esteem, confidence, relationship issues, domestic and sexual abuse, loss and bereavement, work based stress, acute or chronic stress and ways to work with burnout and professional trauma and fatigue.
My experience as a counsellor and therapist is wonderfully varied. I work with clients over the age of 14 years, in any area of their of their life where they would like to make sustainable changes, gain a greater understanding of who they are, and how they might like to use this understanding to make those changes.
Please get in touch by pressing the red button to email me, or telephone the number above. I will endeavour to make contact with you as soon as possible to discuss how we might move forward and work together.
I also offer professional reflective supervision and support for those working in Social Care and Health, Education the Police and any other role that may feel the benefit of objective private support. Specifically any role that is caring for others, or supporting those who have experienced trauma. This highly stressful work may put you at risk of burnout, stress, compassion fatigue, secondary trauma and vicarious trauma.
Other professional roles, managers and senior exec teams may also feel an additional need for objective therapeutic support in order to buffer burnout stress and exhaustion.
Training, qualifications & experience
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Master of Science (MSc), Counselling Psychology (Accredited with the BACP)
- Post Graduate Diploma, (PgDip) Counselling Psychology
- Post Graduate Certificate, (PgCert) Counselling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Advice Studies
- DipHE – Law and Advice Studies
- Understanding Anxiety Depression in CBT
- Mindfulness & Wellbeing for Peak Performance
- PQ Module @ specialist level 'Enabling Work Based Learning' Keele & Staffordshire Social Work Practice Teaching Consortium
- DSC Support & Supervision of Staff
- Interagency Foundation Working Together to Safeguard Children
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
Individual Sessions 50 minutes £40.00
Couples, relationship Sessions 60 minutes £60.00
Free parking and ground floor access.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available week days and week ends, also some evenings. I will do my best to find a suitable appointment time and day to fit in with your life.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|