Sarah Solman Dip PC Dip Hyp CS
Hello and welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my counselling profile.
Taking the first step in contacting a counsellor for help can be a very daunting and difficult decision to make, please be assured that you will be treated with compassion and understanding in a caring and safe environment. During your therapy with me we will explore your feelings and overcome your difficulties in order to improve he quality of your life and for you to move forwards.
I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Counsellor, holding diplomas in Hypnotherapy and Counselling and Psychotherapy. As a member of the National Counselling Society I am governed by their rules and code of ethics.
I work in a supportive, non-judgmental, ethical and safe way to help you make positive changes in your life. Allowing you to explore personal issues, develop understanding and support in reconciling and then moving forwards beyond them.
The following are the areas which I can support you with:
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- Loss of Confidence or Low Self Esteem
- Bereavement and loss
- Traumatic experiences
- Emotional, Physical or Sexual Abuse
- Work difficulties
- Relationships problems
- Separation and / or divorce recovery
- Anger management
- Life crisis or transition.
I am a registered learning disabilities nurse and have been for the past 25 years
Training, qualifications & experience
- Basic Skills in Counselling, Cambridge Regional College
- Certificate in Counselling Salford University - 2 year course 1999
- Motivational Therapeutic Interventions, Huntingdon Regional College July 2010
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling November 2011
- Diploma in Counselling October 2012
- Advanced & Integrated Diploma in Counselling 2013
- Couples Counselling workshops 2014
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
My fees range from £35 - £40 per session.
I offer a free 30 minute initial consultation session to get to know each other
This is my website address:
I am able to work Mondays/ Wednesdays/ Thursdays/ Friday Evenings from 7pm
My therapy room is peaceful and offers a safe environment to my clients.
'Thank you so much for all your time and help'
'Thank you so much. Time to get on with things now. Have released everything , which has been good.'
'Thank very much, I feel my mind is clear and now ready to move on'
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available from 7pm Mondays / Wednesday/ Thursday & Fridays
Types of client